Ad Code

Essay on 'Person I admire the most'

 

The person who I admire the most is my father. He does everything for me. He is very adorable and caring. He is an Advocate. Usually, he is very busy but then also he takes time for me from his busy schedule. He helps me in studies and even plays with me. He takes the family for outing twice in a month. He is a self-made man. Whatever he has achieved in his life is the result of his hard work and determination. My father has struggled a lot but never lost his patience and faith in himself. He always helps others in need. He loves and respects his parents. He loves me very much and supports me in everything I do.

Essay on 'Person I admire the most'

The person I admire the most in the whole wide world is my mother. She is the most caring person in my life. She is my first, foremost and closest friend and I love her over and above everyone else.

My mother cares for me a lot and dedicated a lot of her time in helping me out throughout the day. She prepares delicious breakfast and some food for me to carry to school. When I come back from school, she talks to me all about my day and checks my homework. When it’s time for exams, she encourages me to study hard and avoid distractions. Sometimes I feel upset when she doesn’t let me watch TV for long hours and insists on studying more, but when I get a successful result, I realise that the entire credit goes to her motivation.

My mother used to work in a bank a few years back, but she left her job due to some dire situations during the pandemic. But she is a very dynamic lady. She soon started her own company that invests in small businesses and helps start-ups rise to success. Entrepreneurs consider her to be their biggest ray of hope and guiding light. Seeing how many people she has helped rise from dreamers to achievers is inspiring.

Even in the family, my mother is everyone’s favorite. She is always available to help everyone because she is an expert at everything. She cooks delicious meals, is great with home accounts and banking work, and has many other talents. She is great at crocheting, so on every special occasion, she gives handmade gifts to her friends and family.

What I love about my mother the most is that I can always depend on her. Whenever I tell her about some difficulty I face, she always guides me to come up with a solution. She encourages me to be independent and handle my own circumstances with her help and guidance whenever required. I can also trust her with anything, knowing that she will always have my back.

My mother is very strict with the discipline she expects us to maintain at home. If we break the rules, she gets upset and we must be ready to correct our mistakes, but all throughout, I know that she loves me and does it for me to learn the best habits.

She inspires me to be a strong, independent and successful woman. I admire all her qualities, especially how to be the best mother ever!

The Person I Admire Most – My Father

The person who I admire the most is my father. He is a dynamic man who has created a successful path for himself and others too. He is the best at everything he does, and yet is a humble and down-to-earth man.

My father is a doctor. Everyday, he works hard to care for all his patients and their health. I have noticed that even on holidays, he is occupied with following up about his patients’ care and ensuring they are getting better. He treats everyone with the best facilities that he can provide to them.

Becoming a doctor is not easy. It takes years of studies and a lot of money to go to medical college. My father’s family did not have enough means for higher education, but he earned a scholarship and created an opportunity for himself. My grandparents too are very proud of his hard work and success, and they always narrate his stories as an example for me to follow.

My father explained to me that despite good hospitals and clinics in the city, many people do not get good healthcare, because they do not have the means. To ensure that everyone gets the right medical attention, my father also runs a small clinic where he does check-ups for poor people at a nominal charge and provides medication at subsidized rates, so that everyone can afford medical care. He donates some of his own money to this cause to make sure that the clinic never has to say no to any patient. This selfless and generous act makes him a highly respected person in the city. I feel very proud that he is my father.

Despite being in a busy profession, my father spends a lot of quality time with me. We have a Sunday ritual of playing a ‘fathers vs children’ football match in our colony. Not only is he a great player himself, he also coaches me and all the other children to prepare for this weekend match. He is the coolest dad ever!

Because of my love and admiration for him, I don’t like to disappoint him in any way. The one thing he gets upset about is if I don’t work hard towards my studies. He always teaches me that studying hard is the biggest duty that children have towards the future of the society. Whether I score high marks or not, he insists that I must always give my 100% while studying and learning.

My father has taught me a lot, through such moral lessons as well as through the way he has led his own life. I admire his personality and wish to become just like him when I grow up.

The Person I Admire Most – My Teacher

A child’s first interaction beyond home is at school. Once children step out of their home and enter into the big world out there, the one person who holds their hands as a guiding force is their teacher.

I too had one such teacher whom I met on my first day at school. It is since that day that I admire my teacher, Geeta Ma’am, the most in the world. When I went to school for the first time, I was very nervous. I felt like crying and wanted to go back home. That is when Geeta Ma’am came up to me and told me, “It is only the brave ones that have the strength to take a step forward.” This thought inspired me and made take the brave step into the classroom which is where my independent journey started.

Geeta Ma’am is a really fun teacher. Whenever she teaches us something new, she makes us observe some examples of it in the real world to make our lessons more relatable. This way, we understand everything perfectly and never forget what we have once learnt. She comes up with many new and creative activities for us to do in school to make us learn better.

She is every students’ favorite teacher because she is never partial. She pays equal attention to every child, and makes sure no one in the class is too shy to ask their doubts. She is very fair and never favors one child over another.

Every teacher wants their students to focus on studies and score well in exams, but Geeta Ma’am believes in a balanced life. She encourages us to participate in many extracurricular activities to bring out our unique talents. Last month, our school announced a poetry writing competition. Geeta Ma’am encouraged me to participate in it, giving me the confidence that I had good writing skills. I never knew that I had this skill, but she recognized my talent and helped me perfect it. It was all due to her encouragement that I participated and won the competition!

Everyday I learn a lot from Geeta Ma’am, not just bookish knowledge but important life lessons too. She is one of my biggest force of motivation, and I admire her and highly respect her. I wish to accomplish something in life and make her proud.

Descriptive Essay About a Person You Admire Most

When asked about a loved one in the universe, I do not need to look for celebrities or other big names that impact society. Speaking of me, my favorite person in the world is my mother. We all have people we consider to be inspiring and very influential to look at, and to me, mom is a great role model for these characters. She is a beautiful person in my life because of her patient endurance that I love so much, and she is kind and supportive.

I admire most about my mom’s strength, which seems to withstand all the difficult moments. The mother is a single mother, and she has been able to raise three children on her own, providing us with good health and education while still balancing work. For example, when my brother and I dropped out of high school, only one of us hoped to join college because of our financial situation, but she worked two jobs to ensure we enrolled in college. Single mothers worldwide face economic instability where they are forced to participate in other income-generating strategies to care for their families. I have a lot of respect for my mother because of her determination, perseverance, and standing for what she believes in no matter what trials come her way.

My mother looks fantastic, but she is attractive, admirable, and kind after that. At first, a person may conclude that he is a harsh and cold person because of his peaceful nature, but he becomes more friendly, warm-hearted, gentle, and generous after getting to know him. My mother has been a volunteer community member on church weekends and holidays and helping with homeless shelters. Kindness is essential and healthy because it makes a person proud to care for others as they need to be cared for, and it gives people a good feeling. Thanks to my mother, I have grown up to be a very kind and caring person because I believe it is up to me to help those in need whenever I can.

I am fortunate to have a mother who always supports me despite my doubts. No matter what job I have or the decision I make, my mom is still there to give me advice and encouragement, but she’s always by my side at the end of the day. I had a hard time getting used to my first year of high school, and I almost gave up, but my mother listened to my complaints, and with her help, I was able to finish high school. Supportive behavior is essential for the individual’s well-being, especially when it comes to emotional support, where one can relieve stress from the challenge. My supporting mother character has given me the strength to endure many of life’s challenges and learn more about how energy can help you.

Special people like mothers are there to make our lives better and shape us into a better version of ourselves. My mother is a strong person with a good spirit, heart, unbreakable strength, and great support. Over the years, I have learned much about his personality and thoughts, which have shaped me into the caring, respectable, and intelligent man I am today. The people around us are becoming excellent examples.

 I love you a lot, mom, for being there for me in every moment, during any situation. Whether I was wrong or I was right, you are the one who stands with me, you always correct me when I am wrong, and you always appreciate me whenever I am right. Thanks for everything, and thanks for coming into my life making me proud whenever I saw you support me.

'Acharya Ramchandra Shukla' was born in 1884 in a village named Agona in Basti district, Uttar Pradesh, India. His father Pt. Chandrawali Shukla was a Sarayuparin Brahmin. He was a supervisor Kanungo and biased of Urdu. Shuklji had studied till the Intermediate. After this, he did the job. Then he left the job and became a teacher. He started writing in Hindi from his student life. Impressed by Shuklaji's ability, Nagari Pracharini Sabha, Kashi called him to work in the Hindi literature. Shuklaji was appointed Hindi teacher in Hindu University and later became the Head of Hindi Department. He died in 1941 AD. Following are the major compositions of Acharya Ramchandra Shukla- 'Charan Vinod', 'Radhakrishna Das', 'Chintamani Triveni', 'Surdas', 'Ras Mimamsa', 'History of Hindi literature' etc. He edited 'Bhramar Geetasar', 'Bharatendu Sahitya', 'Tulsi Granthavali' and 'Jayasi Granthavali'. The talent of Acharya Ramchandra Shukla Ji was multi-faceted. He was a great essayist, critic and thinker. He is considered the first basic critic of Hindi. His history of Hindi literature is considered to be superior in history. Acharya Ramchandra Shukla was the pride of Hindi. Full name of 'Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam' was 'Dr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam'. He was born on October 15, 1931 at Dhanushkothi in the temple town Rameshwaram in Tamil Nadu. He was born in a poor family, but he was an exceptionally brilliant child. Kalam passed the B.Sc. examination from Saint Joseph College, Thiruchirapalli. He joined Madras Institute of Technology (MIT). His further knowledge in the field got upgraded when he joined Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) in 1958 and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) in 1963. He is known as the Missile Man of India. The various Indian Missiles of world order like Prithvi, Trishul, Akash, Agni, etc. are mainly the result of his efforts and caliber. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam became the 11th President of India. He served the country from 2002 to 2007. For his excellence and brilliance, he was awarded the prestigious Bharat Ratna in 1998; Padma Vibhushan in 1990; and Padma Bhushan in 1981. Dr Kalam expired on Monday 27 July 2015. He suddenly fell unconscious when he was delivering a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management at Shillong. On 30 July 2015, the former President was laid to rest at Rameswaram's Pei Karumbu Ground with full state honours. Over 350,000 people attended the last rites, including the Prime Minister, the governor of Tamil Nadu and the chief ministers of Karnataka, Kerala and Andhra Pradesh. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam was mainly interested in work. He was a bachelor. He was not interested in going abroad. He wanted to serve his motherland first. He said that he thinks his first and foremost duty is to serve his motherland. He was fond of music and the Koran and the Gita. Ever since becoming the head of the Indian State, he had been having interaction with children all over the country. He was by no means a miracle man. His advice to the youngster of the nation was to "dream dream and convert these into thoughts and later into actions".
Close Menu